Monday 11 July 2011

Getting back on the horse....for ten minutes....

Wow, you lot are insatiable for horrible photos huh? My last post has been the one viewed the most times!

Great to see you are coming back here for my artistic output!

Well, here's another b-e-a-utiful photo of moi. Don't my eyes look pretty?



Can you smell the insect repellant from where you are? Can you? You should do. I practically showered in it. I am doused in it. Probably hundreds of times past the safe levels. But hey, I think I have a right to be a tiny bit.... paranoid? They bloody love me right now, I must be tasty, tasty, very very tasty. (You Brits will get that one)

So here I am. Defiantly gardening, in the very place where things go buzz buzz. Ok, maybe less defiant and more looking over my shoulder, flinching, double checking and sweating it out. For ten whole terrifying minutes.

Getting back on that horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment